Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
BUY TO LET MORTGAGE ADVICE IN MIDDLESBROUGH & SURROUNDING AREAS
Buying a property and renting it out can be a great way to save for your retirement or just as a means of investing money for an ongoing income. Regardless of whether you just want to buy one property or are intent on building a property investment career with a whole portfolio of properties, then we would be very happy to help.
As an experienced buy to let mortgage advisors we have helped find hundreds of similar deals for very satisfied clients. They particularly appreciate the fact that we are completely open & honest and can work quickly. Take a look at some of our recent feedback
Why you may need a Buy to Let Mortgage
- You are keen to put your savings into property rather than stocks and shares or a bank/building society
- You’ve already got money put aside to help you through any possible void periods
- You don’t live in Middlesbrough but are looking to invest in property in this area
- You already have a Buy to Let mortgage but are looking for a better deal
- This is the first time you’ve bought an investment property in years and you’re aware that the government has been making some legislative changes regards buy to let landlords
- You’d like the help of a mortgage broker because you simply don’t have time to research the best deals yourself
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice: What we can do for you:
We can approach a number of specialist Buy to Let lenders on your behalf to find the best deal possible for your circumstances.
Meanwhile, if you’re new to being a landlord because you’re keen to turn your existing home into a rental property then you should definitely speak to us for advice. Switching from a residential to a Buy to Let mortgage can be confusing and you will benefit from experienced help.
There are tax considerations too – not least the additional stamp duty on second homes. Then there are the changes to landlord mortgage interest relief. Depending on your situation, capital gains tax may be something else you might have to think about.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
- Advice on moving home in Middlesbrough
- Remortgage Advice
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
- Self Employed Mortgages in Middlesbrough
- Help to Buy mortgage advice
- Right to Buy mortgages
- Speak to us via email