Having Mortgage Problems?
MORTGAGE HELP IN MIDDLESBROUGH & SURROUNDING AREAS
Society has changed. Young people in their 20s and even those aged 40-years old and under are now getting mortgages and buying homes with friends or family. There are also more self-employed people than ever before.
Credit ratings to have become problematic for many people today with the result it can actually prove quite difficult to get a mortgage when you decide to go down the traditional route ie banks and building societies. And that’s where we come in.
As specialist mortgage brokers in Middlesbrough, we have access to thousands of mortgage products. Many of the lenders we use tend to specialise in particular mortgage types all with varying criteria.
Why you’re refused a high street mortgage:
- The high street lender you’ve approached won’t lend you enough
- You don’t have a great credit rating
- You want to raise capital for a home improvement
- You’re self-employed and your ‘take-home pay’ is made up of several different income streams
- You have your own limited company and take a lot of your pay in dividends or put it back into the company (as a result of your ‘take-home pay’ doesn’t look big on paper)
- You want a mortgage for a high rise flat
- It seems to be taking forever to get a mortgage appointment at your bank
Even more, reasons your bank is rejecting your mortgage application
- You’re looking for a buy to let mortgage for your current residence
- You’ve just changed jobs
- You’re separating from your other half (who you have your existing mortgage with)
- You just happen to be currently on maternity leave (although you do intend to return to work within the next few months or so)
- The property you want to buy is actually Below Market Value
The point of using a specialist mortgage broker such as ourselves is that we have encountered all of the above with clients over the years. And, unlike the high street lenders, none of it fazes us.
Another ‘plus’ of using a mortgage broker for secure a specialist mortgage is that, like ourselves, many work from a large panel of lenders. This means we can search 1000’s of products on your behalf, to get the best deal on the market for you at that particular time.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
- Advice on moving home in Middlesbrough
- Remortgage Advice
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
- Self Employed Mortgages in Middlesbrough
- Help to Buy mortgage advice
- Right to Buy mortgages
- Speak to us via email