First Time Buyer Mortgages
Mortgage Advice for a First Time Buyer | First Time Buyer mortgages in Middlesbrough.
If you’re looking to take your first step to become a First Time Buyer, then let us support you through your exciting new journey.
As a Mortgage Broker in Middlesbrough, we have been involved in the mortgage industry for many years and have watched the property industry’s ups and downs! It’s given us plenty of insight and experience about the best type of mortgages for First Time Buyers and how we can help take the stress away and make the home buying process run as smoothly as possible.
First Time Buyer mortgages – What you need to know
There are several government First Time buyer schemes around, and which may be worth looking into. These include Help to Buy (Equity Loan Scheme), Help to Buy ISA, Right to Buy and Shared Ownership.
Each government scheme does have a set of criteria though. If you don’t meet them, you may not qualify. In addition, there are limitations on the amount you can borrow and the type of property you can typically buy. We explain some of these schemes in detail on other pages of our website. See links Help to Buy Middlesbrough and Right to Buy Middlesbrough.
First Time Buyer Middlesbrough – How We Can Help?
Let us help and advise you if:
- You’ve spotted a property you love the look of and would like to make an offer.
- You’re not sure how much you would be allowed to borrow and need a Mortgage Advisor in Middlesbrough to sit down with you and help you work out how much you can borrow?
- You’ve already put in an offer on a house and the focus is to get that mortgage sorted.
- You need a Mortgage in Principle so that you’re prepared for any would-be house purchases in the near future.
- The bank you’ve had your savings in all your life won’t consider your mortgage application because your credit record has gone a bit array in recent years.
- You’d like to get a mortgage with your best friend or sibling, making the whole process too complicated for your typical high street mortgage lender.
Why a Mortgage Broker like us is invaluable
- Not only will we give you top financial advice when it comes to financing your first home – but we’ll also be there to provide some emotional hand-holding too. Property is probably the biggest item you’ll ever buy so understandably some First Time Buyers become very nervous at the prospect but with us alongside you in the process, it’ll be a more enjoyable experience.
- We work solely for you to make sure you get the best deal.
- If you are interested in applying for a government First Time Buyer scheme, we can talk you through the process, taking our time to make sure you understand the pros and cons of each.
- We have fantastic reviews from delighted previous clients.
- Our team has a huge list of mortgage providers to choose from, making sure we can find one which exactly fits your needs and budget.
So if you feel like we could help you then give us a call today and make an appointment with one of our team. We’re open from 8 am to 10 pm, seven days a week offering Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough.
It’s good to be prepared: knowledge is power (something that’s handy when dealing with estate agents). And, anyway, you may just find your perfect home next time you go looking. With your finances already worked out, you’re in a good position to becoming a first-time homeowner.