Self Employed Mortgage Advice
SELF-EMPLOYED MORTGAGE ADVICE IN MIDDLESBROUGH & SURROUNDING AREAS
It’s not easy getting a mortgage when you are self-employed – regardless of what industry you happen to be in and how much money you make on an annual basis. That’s because traditional high street lenders ie banks and building societies can sometimes make self-employed applicants jump through more hoops in terms of proving their income.
Today’s working patterns are very different. In fact, there were 4.8 million people ‘working for themselves’ in 2017, compared to 3.3 million in 2001. That’s a jump of 1.5 million people – a huge number of potential customers in any one’s book.
The fact that self-employed individuals have to provide more evidence of their income to prove they can afford mortgage repayments has resulted in many people turning to specialist mortgage brokers like ourselves for help and advice. Rest-assured we don’t work with any estate agency or particular lender so are at liberty to search thousands of mortgage deals. But better still we will sit down with you and listen to your circumstances. We’ll then match you with the best lender we can find – one who fits your specific situation.
As self-employed mortgage brokers in Middlesbrough, we have expert knowledge of self-employed lending criteria. As a result, we aim to get it right first time and find you the best product tailor-made for your circumstances
Why you may require a Self-Employed Mortgage:
- You have your own limited company or are self-employed as a freelancer in a particular industry. Then again, you may be a contract worker
- You’ve been told your credit rating isn’t what it should be
- You’ve only been in business for two years so can’t produce the standard ‘three years of income and expenditure accounts’
- Your business is a limited company and you take some of your profit in the form of dividends
- What you’d really like is someone to hold your hand throughout this complex process of trying to get a self-employed mortgage
Different types of Self-Employed Mortgages available
Whether you are self-employed and looking for a first-time buyer mortgage, home mover mortgage, a right to buy mortgage, let to buy mortgage or are looking to remortgage your home, then we can help. Even if your self-employed and looking for a landlord buy to let mortgage we may be able to help. In other words, whatever your situation, don’t just give up at the first rejection by a high street bank. Come and speak with our team instead. We bet you’ll be glad you did.
Improve your chances of getting a self-employed mortgage
Apart from consulting a self-employed mortgage broker like ourselves, there are other ways you can ensure you stand a good chance of being successful in obtaining finance. One of the ways is to come directly to a broker for self-employed mortgage advice. That’s because we have indepth knowledge of the different lender’s self-employed mortgage criteria, and aim to get you with the right lender first.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
- Advice on moving home in Middlesbrough
- Remortgage Advice
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Middlesbrough
- Self Employed Mortgages in Middlesbrough
- Help to Buy mortgage advice
- Right to Buy mortgages
- Speak to us via email